For the disc and drum lathes, Comec has designed a series of machines that revolutionize the concept of lathing and offer the opportunity to try different working modes. Each model corresponds to a specific type of vehicle and related characteristics and needs.
The disc and drum lathes models are: TD302, TD 502, TR420, TR1000, TR2000.
- TD302 is a lathe developed to satisfy the need to recondition the brake discs of cars directly on the vehicle. This lathe can be used on most cars in circulation and is particularly handy.
- TD502 is dedicated to the turning of brake discs of industrial vehicles and buses. To intervene on the disc, it is no longer necessary to disassemble it to work it on the bench lathe, because the lathe works directly on the hub. TD502 minimizes the time required for this operation.
- TR420 is a multifunction lathe that allows to act on disks mounted on the vehicle or disassembled on a bench.
- The TR1000 is designed to work on trucks. It is a very easy -to-use lathe with an excellent quality/price ratio.
- TR2000 can be used for the reconditioning of brake drums and discs and flywheels of trucks, commercial vehicles and cars. It absorbs any vibration. It is the flagship model of Comec, among the most complete and refined on the market.