Equipped with a laser sensor that scans the surface of the heads and with a dedicated software, this machine is able to detect the profile of the head, process the data collected and automatically perform the resurfacing operations, while always managing the working parameters in an optimal way.
The main technical features that make the RP1000.CNC extremely practical and versatile are:
• The working range, which allows the surfacing of heads and engine blocks of both cars and industrial vehicles, all in relatively compact dimensions;
• The control panel that is adjustable and comes with electronical hanwheel and practical touch screen;
• The simple and intuitive machining program, which allows the memorization of several working parameters;
• The fully automatic working cycle;
• The milling cutter plate that mounts of specific insert holders for the high speed milling of both cast iron and aluminium surfaces and also for diesel heads with pre-chambers made of steel;
• The guard with sliding doors, whichc ensures work in total safety and cleanliness of the working area.